Two of my favourite blogging ladies, Celine at Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea are hosting another fabulous Review Copy Cleanup in August, and this time around I'm joining in the fun!
What is the Review Copy Cleanup?''Vicky and I were getting swamped in review books. We decided to make it all a bit more fun and are challenging you all to read your review copies with us! Clean up that big pile of books this August and join the Review Copy Cleanup. During the month of August we will host a number of Twitter parties and mini-readathons, to motivate ourselves and other participants! So if your review pile is getting out of control as well, make sure to join us on a quest to clean up our review copy pile and to have some fun in the process.''
The Guidelines- The challenge runs from 1 to 31 August
- To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky below. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The sign up is open until 15 August 2012
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thank you!
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths
- You don't need to follow the two hosts in order to be able to sign up for the event (although it's appreciated)
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- The dates of the readathons and Twitter parties will be announced closer to the RCC
So if you need some added motivation to get through those review copies, click here and sign up!
Shockingly, I already have a lot of my August reads lined up (check the organisation!)
Henry Franks by Peter Adam Salomon
TapOut by Eric Levine
Escape From Camp 14 by Blaine Harden
Code Name Verity