(In the interests of full disclosure, it's actually my *gasp* 30th birthday! But twenty-old sounds better....)
On April 18 it's my favouritist time of the year - My Birthday! But rather than ME getting all the gifts, I want to share the birthday love with a Giveaway!
If I was rich I'd give away a book for every year of my life. But alas, I'm not rich so I can't be THAT extravagant - instead I'm going to giveaway FIVE books of choice from The Book Depository, up to the value of EUR 15.00.
Now for the fun part - because this is a giveaway for my birthday, I want to tell you a little bit more about me. Below you will find ten statements about me, which will give you the answers for the Rafflecopter. Easy peasy!
1. I was born in Tasmania, Australia. You can call me a Tasmanian devil, I certainly haven’t heard THAT one before.
2. I'm the eldest child of four and the only girl. Yeah, that makes me bossy!
3. I trained as a child carer and ended up working in Human Resources. Which is kind of the same, when you think about it.
4. The first time I met my boyfriend I’d been travelling for 40 hours, was wearing sweats and wasn’t wearing a spot of makeup. And he didn’t run away screaming.
5. My most favourite holiday was in Kos, Greece in August 2011.
6. The first book I remember reading (over and over again) was The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
7. My favourite Dutch word is kokosnoot. Which means coconut. Kokosnoot is way funnier.
8. I am a Diet Coke addict. I have one at breakfast every day when I’m working, but I never drink Diet Coke on weekends or days off.
9. My biggest phobia is flying, but I've made progress - I can now fly long haul without descending into sobbing hysterics.
10. If I won a million dollars, the first thing I would do is buy myself a house. I hate living in an apartment!