Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. I heart lists!
1) Go to BEA. It's pretty much the holy grail of bookish people and apart from that - NEW YORK. One day my pretty, one day.
2) Meet one of my favourite authors - even though I'd probably just either a) babble or b) act like a shy 5-year-old and stare at my shoes.
3) Read a Russian classic - War and Peace or Anna Karenina or similar. Just to say I have.
4) Read the whole Song of Ice and Fire series - I'd intended to do this in 2013, and have kinda planned it into 2014, but .... it's long.
5) Meet my bookish BFF Karin! - Which will happen in a few short weeks. So excited!
6) Read all the books on my TBR - hahahahahahahahaha *falls off chair* - but I had to put it here because, well, it's a bucket list and bucket lists aren't always things you can easily achieve.
7) Read a book in Dutch - Yep, it will probably be Nijntje but it would still totally count.
8) Work for a publishing company - A bit of a tricky one considering I'm not intending to change my career path any time soon, but might be possible one day.
9) Write something - Blogging has actually scared me off writing - I don't know WHY (in fact, it should perhaps have encouraged me), but one day it would be cool to put an idea into words.
10) Have my own home library - like with wall-to-wall shelves and comfy chairs and no one else except other bookish people are allowed in there.
What's on your Bookish Bucket List?